Tampa FAQ & Policies
F A Q
1. WHERE/WHEN DOES THE MARKET TAKE PLACE?
The 2017 Tampa Indie Flea takes place at the Historic Rialto Theatre in Tampa Heights. The flea will occur on the 3rd Sunday of every month between 12-4p. Additional Pop Up markets occur at various locations and will be announced.
Upcoming Dates 2017:
*Night Pop Up in Lakeland at 801 East Main
2. HOW MANY SPOTS ARE THERE?
There are currently 60 spaces, including 10x10 spots for tents to even 6x8 spots for tables and small set-ups only.
3. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Main Hall - 6ft - $70
Main Hall - 8x8 - $80
Brick Wall - 6x8 - $85
Brick Wall Premier Spot - 10x12 - $95
Coffee Bar - $65
Gallery Table - 8ft* - $65
Tent Sidewalk - 10x10 - $65
Brewery Village - 6ft - $55
Brewery Village - 10x8 - $65
Food Truck - $75
Mobile Vendor - $75
Tax is not included in those prices and will be added at checkout. Tables and Tents are not provided by the Tampa Indie Flea unless marked by an *.
4. WHAT KIND OF VENDORS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for original local artists of all mediums, diy crafters, upcyclers, indie makers, designers, vintage and antique sellers, architectural salvage, musicians, holistics, horticulturists, and non profit groups.
5. IF I FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AM I GUARANTEED A SPACE?
No, unfortunately we have many vendors apply to our market each month and are only able to take a percentage of them, as we have limited space at most of our locations. We also try to cap at 20% of each type of vendor so that the market provides an eclectic experience for our patrons and reflects the rich diversity of Tampa.
6. HOW DO I APPLY?
You can start the application process by completing the Indie Flea Application. After you click "SEND" we are instantly notified of your application and you will be added to our applicant pool. You will receive an automatic reply message confirming your application was received.
7. WHEN DO I GET NOTIFIED?
We will close registration the 1 month out from the event and send notifications shortly after to the event. Once you are accepted, your payment must be made within 4 days or your space will be given to someone on the waiting list.
8. HOW ARE SPACES ASSIGNED?
Space assignments are at the sole discretion of the Tampa Indie Flea. Given the size and logistics of the market, specific space or adjacency requests can be considered but not always fulfilled. A map with a layout and loading instructions will be published and emailed in the days leading up to the event.
9. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WEATHER IS BAD?
We operate rain or shine!
10. WHAT ABOUT SEVERE WEATHER?
If the Market is cancelled in its entirety due to severe or dangerous weather, a refund may be given (but is not guaranteed) for a future market date. Severe weather includes dangerously heavy wind/torrential rain, lightning, or any other weather condition that would jeopardize safety for you or our customers. Please do plan to be outside with us in all kinds of weather as cancellations are very unlikely.
1. Vendors agree to set up in their assigned spot only.
2. Vendors unable to make their scheduled market will not be given refunds.
3. Vendors are expected to unload in a timely manner beginning an hour to an hour 1/2 before start time, and to stay the entire duration of the flea. Tear down begins at the end time.
4. Vendors running late on flea day - we totally understand things happen - but please let us know via phone by 11:30am. If we have not heard from you by then, your spot may be forfeited and no refunds will be given.
5. Parking is strictly enforced downtown so please take notice of where you park as we cannot be held responsible for any towing or ticketing.
6. We will provide restrooms for vendors. Info will be provided in the map and instruction email.
7. Vendors are expected to have proper licensing and insurance to participate in the event.
8. Under any circumstance, The City of Tampa, Tampa Indie Flea, Rosey Williams, Seanissey Loughlin, Rialto Theatre, 8-Count Productions, LLC and any other adjacent businesses/properties cannot be held liable for occurrences that happen as a result of vending or attending at the Tampa Indie Flea.
9. Vendors are expected to comply with all local, state and federal laws while participating at the Tampa Indie Flea. We are not responsible for occurrences that may change the operational flow of the market and we are not responsible for any loss of sales as a result.
10. Vendors are responsible for cleaning up trash in their area. We provide trash and recycling bins, please use them.
11. Most of the time, no electricity is provided for vendors, unless it has been requested and approved by Indie Flea.
12. Vendors are never permitted to nail, drill, or hang items on the Rialtos plaster walls unless specifically approved by an organizing member of The Indie Flea.
All other questions / inquiries please email: